GIVE YOUR TOENAILS A BREAK FROM POLISH, NAILS NEED TO BREATHE!
It’s not a good idea to leave nail polish continuously on your toes all summer. They need a break.
The danger with keeping your nail polish on too long is that the pigment in the nail polish can soak into the top few layers of the nail and dry it When that happens, yeast, bacteria, mold and mildew can develop underneath the nail plate, which can lead to long-term problems. By removing the polish from your toenails, you expose the surface of your nails to the air. This literally allows them to breathe and keeps them healthy ☀️👣
If you think you may have fungal nail infection or any other foot health concerns give me, your Foot Health Practitioner in Thanet a call or message me to make a home visit appointment.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend 👣☀️🌺